MPA Differential Tuition textbooks are, effective Spring 2013, being distributed by MPA Services, not the Library.
- Tuesday January 22: 11:00 – 7:00
- Wednesday January 23: 11:00 – 7:00
- Thursday January 24: 11:00 – 7:00
- Saturday January 26: 10:00 –12:00
- Monday January 28: 3:00 – 7:00
- Tuesday January 29: 3:00 – 7:00
- Wednesday January 30: 3:00 – 7:00
- Thursday January 31: 3:00 – 7:00
- Saturday February 2: 10:00 –2:00
Students should come to 3509 North Hall – in the Public Management Department area of the third floor- and each should bring a copy of his/her spring schedule and his/her paid Bursar’s bill to show which classes they are registered for. Access to North Hall requires a valid JJCCJ ID card.
To see which books are available, view the “MPA Textbooks” under MPA Advising in the menu above.
Students taking PAD 706 or 723: We are ordering additional textbooks for your classes. Check back here and we will list the additional books we have purchased.
Students in the National Online MPA-IG Program and students taking classes at West Point will receive separate instructions for the Program Administrator.
Please be aware that students enrolled in PAD courses who are enrolled in other graduate programs are not eligible for the loaner textbooks because they are not paying the Differential Tuition that finances this project.