This is the schedule for the Fall 2016 collection and Spring 2017 distribution of textbooks and iPads, in Suite 523 Haaren Hall (T- building).
We will be collecting books/tablets from the Fall 2016 from Saturday December 10, 2016 until December 20, 2016 and will resume for distribution for Spring 2017 on January 23, 2017 to February 10, 2017.
MPA students will complete this textbook form which works for both returns and new loans. If you don’t have a completed form, you will be given a form to fill out before you are served by the Public Management Student Services staff.
MPA students in the MPA-PPA or MPA-IO online programs, who do not live in NYC, have the option of getting their textbooks mailed to them, and returning them by mail.
- To obtain books they should complete the textbook form and scan/email the form to email@example.com and the books will be mailed to you.
- To return the books, use the same form and mail the books to John Jay College MPA Services Room 523T, 524 West 59th. Street New York, NY, 10019. You will receive an email confirming receipt of the books.
The Bookroom is located in room 523T and will be open for collection and distribution as follow:
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday December 12, 2016 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday, December 17, 2016 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday, December 19, 2016 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:00pm to 7:00pm
Distribution for Spring 2017 Reopens
- Monday January 23, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Monday January 30, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday, February 2, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday February 6, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday, February 9, 2017 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 10:00am to 4:00pm
As always, you must bring an ID and a copy of your course schedule before you will be allowed to borrow textbooks or an iPad.
Please DO NOT write or highlight in any of the textbooks as they will be used by other students in future classes. If you do so, you will be required to replace any damaged textbooks.
Students who borrowed an iPad for the fall 2016 semester are allowed to hold onto the iPad for the Spring 2017 semester, if and only if, they are enrolled in at least one the following courses:
PAD 700 PAD 713
PAD 715 PAD 739
PAD 733 PAD 745
PAD 747 PAD 755
PAD 758 PAD 771
Before returning an iPad:
- Disable FindMyiPhone on your iCloud account
- Locate charger and cable (Make sure it is an iPad charger NOT an iPhone charger).
- Make sure your iPad is in an acceptable return condition
- If you don’t have your charger and and all accessories, we wont be able to take your iPad
Please note: A block will be placed on student accounts if books or iPads are not returned by the end of the return period. This block will prevent you from registering for courses, receiving financial aid, or graduating this semester.