This is the schedule for Spring 2018 distribution of textbooks and iPads. MPA Services is located at Suite 523.07 Haaren Hall (T- building).
We will be collecting and distributing textbooks/tablets from Tuesday, January 16th to Saturday, February 10th 2018.
As always, you must bring a state or JJC student ID and a copy of your course schedule when you come to pick up your textbooks/iPad.
MPA students in the MPA-PPA or MPA-IO online programs, who do not live in NYC (five Boroughs), have the option of getting their textbooks mailed to them and return them by mail (return is at the students’ cost).
- To obtain books, complete the DT Textbooks Form and scan/email the signed form with a copy of your class schedule to email@example.com and the books will be mailed to you.
- To return the books, use the same form and mail the books to John Jay College MPA Services Room 523.07T, 524 West 59th. Street New York, NY, 10019. You will receive an email confirming receipt of the books.
The Book-room is located in room 523T Haaren Hall Building and will be open for collection and distribution as follows:
- Monday January 15, 2018 College is Closed
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Monday January 22, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday, January 27, 2018 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday January 29, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday, February 1, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday , February 3, 2018 10:00pm to 4:00pm
- Monday February 5, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday , February 10, 2018 10:00pm to 4:00pm
Please DO NOT write or highlight in any of the textbooks as they will be used by other students in future classes. If you do so, you will be required to replace any damaged textbooks.
Students who borrowed an iPad for the Fall 2017 semester are allowed to hold onto the iPad for the Spring 2018 Semester, if and only if, they are enrolled in at least one the following courses:
Please note: A block will be placed on students’ CUNYfirst account if books or iPads are not returned by the end of the return period. This block will prevent you from registering for courses, receiving financial aid, or requesting Transcripts.
You must return all textbooks from previous semesters before you are able to receive textbooks for the current semester.
Before returning an iPad:
- Disable FindMyiPhone on your iCloud account.
- Locate charger and cable (Make sure it is an iPad charger NOT an iPhone charger).
- Make sure your iPad is in an acceptable return condition.
- If you don’t have your charger and all accessories, we won’t be able to take your iPad.