Spring 2019 Distribution of textbooks and iPads has begun! MPA Services is located in Suite 523.07 Haaren Hall (T- building).
We will be collecting and distributing textbooks/tablets from Monday, January 14th to Thursday, February 14th, 2019.
Please Note: You must bring a state or JJC student ID and a copy of your course schedule when you come to pick up your textbooks/iPad.
MPA on-campus students must complete the DT Textbooks Form which is used for both returns and new loans. If you do not have a completed form, you will be given a form to fill out before you are served by the MPA Services staff.
MPA students in the MPA-PPA or MPA-IO online programs, who do not live in NYC (five Boroughs), have the option of getting their textbooks mailed to them and return them by mail (return is at the students’ cost).
- To obtain books you should complete the DT Textbooks Form and scan/email the signed form with a copy of your class schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org and the books will be mailed to you.
- To return the books, use the same form and mail the books to John Jay College MPA Services Room 523.07T, 524 West 59th. Street New York, NY, 10019. You will receive an email confirming receipt of the books.
- On-campus students who borrowed an iPad for the semester are allowed to hold onto the iPad for the next Semester, if and only if, they are enrolled in at least one the following courses: PAD 700 , 713 , 739 , 747 , 755 , 758 , 771
The Book-room is located in room 523T Haaren Hall Building and will be open for collection and distribution as follow:
Spring 2019 Distribution
Monday, January 14, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Thursday, January 17, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Thursday, January 24, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Saturday, January 26, 2019 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Monday, January 28, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Saturday, February 2, 2019 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Monday, February 4, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Thursday, February 7, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Monday, February 11, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Please note: A block will be placed on students’ CUNYfirst account if books or iPads are not returned by the end of the return period. This block will prevent you from registering for courses, receiving financial aid, or requesting Transcripts.
You must return all textbooks from previous semesters before you are able to receive textbooks for the current semester.
Before returning an iPad:
- Disable FindMyiPhone on your iCloud account.
- Locate charger and cable (Make sure it is an iPad charger NOT an iPhone charger).
- Make sure your iPad is in an acceptable return condition.
- If you don’t have your charger and all accessories, we won’t be able to take your iPad.