The MPA Academic Program Advisors assists students in navigating the curriculum requirements of the MPA programs. Giselle Blanco (PPA-Campus), Melissa Joseph (IO-Campus) & Fatima Pujols (PPA-IO Online) help students to develop “Degree Completion Plans” that reflect their specialization and course preferences. They assist students in implementing the plans, which may require additional services such as:
- Assistance in selecting a Specialization
- Getting courses transferred from other colleges or graduate programs
- Getting course substitution papers filed
- Selecting courses for registration
- Resolving INC (incomplete) grades
- Resolving academic probation status
- Completing the MPA Qualifying Exam (MPAQE)
- Planning for an internship
- Resolving graduation audit issues
- Career search issues
- Assistance with scheduling
- Assistance with Differential Tuition financial support
- Correcting or updating the academic record
Dr. Judy-Lynne Peters supervises MPA Services. She also coordinates the administration of the MPA Qualifying Examination. Jennifer Heiney serves as the advisor to students in the West Point MPA Program.
Students can reach MPA Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your advisor directly by email, to schedule an appointment.